D'NashTurquía Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !!

+2
stavrula
Ceren
6 posters

Aşağa gitmek

Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !! Empty Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !!

Mesaj  Ceren Salı Eyl. 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Hi everyone my name's Ceren. I'm 24 years old and living Istanbul, Turkey
I'm the admin of the forum. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know.
Take care yourselves
Ceren
Ceren
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 150
Yaş : 40
Kayıt tarihi : 18/05/08

https://dnashturquia.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !! Empty Geri: Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !!

Mesaj  stavrula Çarş. Ekim 01, 2008 11:16 pm

Hello!!! i'm Stavrula, I'm from Greece and im 23 Smile
I got to know of this forum from Tulay as she came by our greek forum, jaja Very Happy
I recently got to know d'nash (actually im their fans just about 7-8 months so far) but that doesn't mean anything, right? Wink
My favorite is Basty, he ruuuuuules!!!!! Very Happy
Have you seen the new photos, girls??
aren't they amazing???? yuuuummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stavrula
stavrula

Mesaj Sayısı : 5
Yaş : 38
Kayıt tarihi : 30/09/08

Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !! Empty Geri: Introduce yourself !! Time to meet fans around the world !!

Mesaj  Ceren Çarş. Ekim 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Tulay is everywhere Very Happy we're glad that you came and it doesn't matter for us for how long you're a fan at least you know them right now there's many people who don't know who is d'Nash Very Happy
my fav is Javi as you can see my pic... Cool
I have seen them they're sooo lovely and yummy as usual Laughing
Ceren
Ceren
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 150
Yaş : 40

https://dnashturquia.yetkin-forum.com

Mesaj  Çisil&Mikel Perş. Ekim 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Hiii! I'm Çisil,from Istanbul/Turkey. My fav. is Mikel,of course xD Smile a lot of DN fans know us but we wrote for news.anyway...

Yeess,they are amazing and stunning as always. I love you

En son Çisil&Mikel tarafından Ptsi Kas. 17, 2008 7:38 pm tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
Çisil&Mikel
Çisil&Mikel

Mesaj Sayısı : 105

Mesaj  stavrula Paz Ekim 05, 2008 6:33 pm

hello girls!! Very Happy i listened to the interview today. the one they gave yesterday to the Balear Radio at Mallorca..Didn't get it all of course.. but one is for sure, when Javi opens his mouth everyone around him ends up laughing.. he must be really funny, jeje
i love their voices especially when heard on the radio, so sexy! jajaja
stavrula
stavrula

Mesaj Sayısı : 5
Yaş : 38
Kayıt tarihi : 30/09/08

Mesaj  .Bšq. C.tesi Ekim 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Hi!! My name is başak...I'm 14 years old and living yalova/çınarcık but I'm from istanbul...
.Bšq.
.Bšq.

Mesaj Sayısı : 51
Yaş : 31
Kayıt tarihi : 25/10/08

Mesaj  Zerenn Ptsi Kas. 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Hi Everyone! Smile

My name’s Zeren and i’m living Ankara/Turkey.My favourite is Basty.I really like him.D’nash is really great…i think they’re number one in the world for me Very Happy And I'm very indebted to Çisil.Cause she introduced them to me... Laughing
Zerenn
Zerenn

Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Yaş : 31
Kayıt tarihi : 04/10/08

Mesaj  Gkc_Basty Çarş. Tem. 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Gökçe and I'm 12 years old.And I'm from İstanbul. I'm new here. And to be honest, I'm not just new in this website. You are all loving D'nash for a long time but I'm not. I'm still discovering them. But I't doesn't matter I guess. The most important thing is to being a fan of D'nash. And I love them a lot. And my fav. is BASTYYY!!! My love... Very Happy And my birthday is same with him too: 28 February... I feel very good at this website... And I hope that someday, our number will reach to thousands someday... And I think D'nash is not enough popular in Turkey. So we need to do something. But I'dont know what to do. Question Aaahhh I wrote so long... To be short; I LOVE D'NASH SOO MUCHHHH!!! Asik
Gkc_Basty
Gkc_Basty

Mesaj Sayısı : 36
Yaş : 26
Nerden : istanbul
Kayıt tarihi : 04/07/10

Sayfa başına dön